Big Ball Duck Blue nr12
* Handmade lampshade
* Comes folded and is easily inflated into shape with the supplied balloon - see the instruction video.
* Package includes 1 lampshade, 1 metal support for E27 fitting, 1 water spray, 2 balloons and instructions.
* For use with one of our suspension systems and lamps (not included, order separately).
Looking for the perfect home decoration that will instantly create a warm and cosy atmosphere? Do you want an accessory that will boost the style of your home? We have the answer:
Happy Lights is a brand of colourful handmade (OTOP) energy-efficient and safe LED mood lights. We bring atmosphere to every interior, every (children's) room but also in retail spaces or offices. Get inspired by one of our favourite colour combinations, or create your own combination from over 30 colours.
With our Big Balls, you can create a unique and creative atmosphere in any room. Thanks to the soft and cosy glow they emit, they are the ideal mood creators. Whether you want to create a romantic and cosy feeling in your bedroom, a cheerful and playful atmosphere in the children's room or give a stylish and modern look to your living room, our Big Balls are the perfect solution.
- OTOP - handmade
Happy Lights is inspired by cultures, landscapes, people and nature. Our cotton balls are handmade in Thailand, where women can combine local work and family in their village. They are part of the government's OTOP project(One Tambon(= district) One Product) and receive a fair wage. That's how it should be!
- Energy-efficient and safe
We work with LED bulbs, they consume very little energy and do not get hot and are therefore much more durable than normal bulbs. Completely safe as a nightlight in the children's room or to create a romantic setting.
- Adaptable and flexible
Happy Lights is flexible and you can adapt your lamp to any season or mood, everything is available separately in our webshop. We bring colour and cosiness to your interior! All our colourful Big Balls are a real masterpiece for your interior and will create a cosy and stylish feeling.
Our Happy Lights Big Balls are sold folded and can easily be brought back into shape using the included balloons (2 pieces) and water spray (see instruction video).
- Big Ball (collapsed)
- 1 metal support for socket E27ocket
- 2 balloons
- 1 water sprayer
The Big Ball can be combined with one of our suspension systems and lamp (not supplied as standard - order separately).
Thanks to our configurator, you can easily put together your own complete lamp. Here, you have the choice between:
- Corded lamp (lamp with cord with fixed plug and switch)
- Pendant lamp with 1, 2, 3 or 5 Big Balls (in cluster or staggered)
- Table lamp
Our balls are easy to mount on the suspension system
- The size of the balls depends on the choices you make in the configurator
- S (⌀ 25cm)
- M (⌀ 30cm)
- L (⌀ 35cm)
- XL (⌀ 40cm)
- XXL (⌀ 45cm)
- The configurator automatically selects the right fitting according to the selected number of lamps
- More information can be found on the following page: https://www.happylights.be/ophangsystemen
- In cluster or staggered pendant lights
- Suspension system lengths
- Technical data sheets of the suspension systems
- You can easily add the correct lamps to your order
- Proceed to checkout
- In it, you will find the appropriate LED lamps with the suggested accessories.
Find your instruction manual here.
We try to make our videos as clear as possible, but don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Unfold the ball back to its original shape.
- Using the provided sprayer, mist the creases and dents.
- Put the balloon in the Happy Lights Big Ball and blow it up hard, so that the balloon bulges out of the opening and all folds and dents are gone.
- Rotate the balloon a few times and close it with a clothes peg. Check that no air escapes.
- Hang the balloon with ball to dry for 24 hours (room temperature or warmer).
- After drying, you can remove the balloon and your Happy Lights Ball will be perfectly shaped.